Application Support Specialist - ProcessOut (French speaking)
ProcessOut at Checkout.com
ProcessOut is a payment orchestration company which aims to help merchants scale and optimize their payment stacks with tools and connections to many different providers. We focus our efforts building tools that optimize the revenue, ensure compliance and answer business needs.
We have been acquired by Checkout.com in 2020 with the goal of growing our global reach. Recently, we’ve accelerated our ambition to serve enterprise customers such as L’Oreal, Glovo, Sainsbury, Dott and more.
We value people that fully own their work and are interested in building the next generation of online payment with us.
Application Support Engineer at ProcessOut
- Help to define and shape the merchant care function within the rest of the merchant experience team.
- Support our key customers with help from different teams within ProcessOut.
- Lead the investigation and resolution of issues raised to the team.
- Develop tools to automate support tasks and continuously improve its process.
- Be a representative of the Merchant Experience team to the merchants.
- Continuously improve our support processes and internal feedback loop.
- Thinker & Doer - Ability to design and implement a plan. We are looking for a strong thinker & doer with an energetic and willing attitude, an obsession with phenomenal design and even better copy and passion for testing tools and iterating
- Bias for execution & speed - You will operate in a very fast moving and ambitious environment. We are looking for someone who will embrace and contribute to our culture & velocity
- Technical experience:
- Relevant experience working in a product focused technical support role
- Experience of software development concepts, lifecycle and technologies
- API expertise: Experience working with APIs and logs management tools
- Always looking to do better
- Fluent in French - Our team & customers are based in several countries and French is an important language for our customers portfolio. We are looking for someone fully fluent in French.
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via